STARTING AT $1600*
This service is our version of Day of Coordination. Why don't we call it Day of Coordination? Because we believe that preparing for your wedding day should require more. Embrace a worry-free lead-up to your big day with our Month-of Coordination Services. Perfect for couples who relish in planning but seek expert execution, our team steps in 30 days prior to ensure every detail is flawlessly aligned. From finalizing vendors to refining timelines and layouts, we've got you covered. Our services extend to vendor communication, last-minute guidance, and providing you with precious moments to unwind. On your wedding day, we act as your trusted liaison, managing setup, cleanup, and vendor coordination. With us overseeing the technicalities, your spouse and you can focus solely on the joy of celebration!
- Limited planning assistance, ask us for advice and vendor suggestions.
- Unlimited access to a lead coordinator thirty days prior to your event.
- FULL access to our online planning guide and organizational tools.
- Vendor finalization
- Assistance with processional creation
- Assistance with timeline creation
- Assistance with layout creation
- Oversee vendor communication thirty days before event.
- Confirm arrangements
- Confirm Vendor arrivals and final details
*The package above includes one coordinator for your wedding within the Tampa Bay Area. Additional coordinator(s) and traveling may require additional fees.
-Provide Day of Emergency Kit
-Ensure all non-vendor managed décor properly placed per the clients vision.
-Liaison for vendors; direct and assist with setup and serve as point person for any --questions or emergencies
-Collect and distribute final payments and gratuities to vendors on the wedding day.
-Cue and lineup the wedding party for the ceremony processional, grand reception entrance, and other important events throughout the evening.
-Coordinate couple’s send off at end of the wedding reception.
-Secure gifts, cards, and personal items at end of wedding.
-Assist with clean up of the venue space at end of evening